Lean, mean, and green are three words you’ll achieve when drinking your daily super greens from Amino Logic. The majority of us don’t have time to create a balanced diet with all the essential fruits and vegetables – that’s why we have supplements to help us along the way. However, by adding Phytologic 2.0 into your daily diet, it will increase your energy levels and make your body feel superior.
Phytologic comes in two great flavours:
- Sweet Pineapple
I’m sure you’re wondering how a healthy green drink could taste good? Since broccoli, brussels sprouts and beans aren’t very exciting or tasty. Phytologic 2.0 has a combination of:
- A Green Superfood Blend
- A Super Fruit Blend
- A Omega Fiber Blend
- A Vitamin and Mineral Blend
Don’t worry about holding your nose and cringing at the flavour, because it tastes like a delicious juice. I have been drinking the pineapple flavour for two weeks and have found my sleeping pattern has improved, I wake up feeling energised and I’m ready to kickstart the day. Before drinking the green goodness, I found myself groaning at the site of sunlight and would have to roll out of bed, but after adding Phytologic 2.0 into my diet, I kick the covers off and bounce out of bed feeling active and fresh.
The scientific benefits of the super green drink are:
- Detoxify: A vast majority of people think by only eating a vegetable diet it will detox their body’s. However, while eating vegetables are beneficial, they’re also covered in chemicals to preserve freshness. Phytologic 2.0 cleanses your body and works to remove the petrochemicals and heavy metals in your body.
- Energise: Say goodbye to muscle fatigue and body pain from intense workouts. Phytologic 2.0 energises your system by aiding inflammation in the body and also reducing the acidity.
- Revitalise: Phytologic 2.0 provides your body with nutrients it’s missing. It encourages a healthy development for your body.
- Alkalise: With aims of achieving a balanced pH level, Phytologic 2.0 has the intention to replenish your body with green leafy vegetables to unify an acidity and alkalinity diet.
The recommended serving size is 10g mixed with a glass of water or juice and consumed once daily. I drink it on an empty stomach half an hour to an hour before my breakfast shake and so far, over the last two weeks it has worked wonders for my body, and I feel alive again.
Josh Watkin, owner of Mass Nutrition Mooloolaba and Kawana, says: “I was recommended Phytologic 2.0 from the CEO of Mass Nutrition Luke Mcnally to alkalize my body, Improve gut health and boost overall general health. Since using this product I have noticed my energy levels have sky rocketed and my overall mood has greatly increased.”
In every 10g of Phytologic 2.0 there are:
- 2.3g of Protein
- 0.9g of Fat
- 3.7g of Carbs
If you’re counting your calories, bare in mind that each serving has 33 calories, which isn’t much considering you’re drinking essential fruits, vegetables and fibre in one drink – equaling to around five minutes prep and drinking time.
Phytologic 2.0 comes in two sizes:
- 300g for $59.99 (was $69.99)
- 600g for $99.99 (was $119.00)
If you’re not sure that you’ll like this product, head down to your nearest Mass Nutrition store for a sample. Customer satisfaction is important, and we want you to be happy with your product. Of course, results aren’t going to happen overnight magically, however, take it consistently for a week, and you’ll start to notice a difference in how your body performs.
As it turned out, if Josh just so happened to become stranded on a desert island and was only allowed to take three items with him, he would take Phytologic 2.0, Magna Redz and Omegalogic to survive, but let’s just hope that doesn’t happen.
Purchase online for all your supplement needs from the Amino Logic collection with free shipping over $150.00.
Taste: (Pineapple flavour) 8.5/10
Value: (300g) $1.99 per serve 8/10