Get pawed up my US readers and subscribers out there because Puppy Spot is your one-stop shop to find your new friend. Include them into your fitness routines and get fit together. Besides, it’s way more fun working out with someone equally enthused about training.
Fitness is on the rise with people dedicating their time to an ultimate workout. Many of us thought it was just another trend. I mean, if you look at the evolution of the perfect figure, you’ll see that the ‘perfect figure’ is constantly changing. Check out the video below:
Since a lot of people are enjoying the journey of getting in shape and including the family. Why not include your pet. It’ll be beneficial for both of you. Spice up your evening stroll with some interval training or doggy yoga to cool down from the day.
In light of National Dog Day on August 26th, let’s focus on our furry friends. It’s always easier to work out with a friend … especially one who isn’t lazy.
- Front Squat – Swap the barbel for your four-legged friend.
- Interval running – Try and beat your dog to the end of the football field.
- Sit up – Each time you do a situp give your dog a treat when you reach your knees; they will be patiently waiting for you at the top of your sit up.
- Wall sit – Add some weight and pet your dog on your lap.
- Swimming – Doggy paddle your way to success.
- Bike ride – if you’re both co-ordinated enough a swift bike ride will be great for both of you.
If you’re stuck for more ideas you can check out Bodybuilding.com for more information.
Your furry, four-legged friend will love you if you include them into your daily workout sessions. It’s important for dogs to get adequate exercise for their overall health and well-being. Just remember, it’s not a race to the finish line. So, if you’re starting out or you’re both a little out of shape, start slow and enjoy the journey. You’ll be feeling great in no time.
Don’t forget it’s National Dog Day August 26th, 2017. It’s always better to rescue than to buy from a pet store, backyard breeder or any other high-priced shady seller. Do your research and give a dog their new forever home.
For more information check out the infographic below!
If you enjoyed reading this post, then check out Australia’s top meal prep companies.