EstroBlok by BPM Labs aims to lower the production of estrogen, decrease your DHT levels, promote sex hormone levels and help athletes with their anabolic hormone levels. It aims to give you the best chance at improving and maintaining lean muscle mass. Find out the benefits of taking Estroblok below:
Benefits of EstroBlok
- Lowers estrogen
- Increases lean muscle mass
- Improve free test levels
- Boost total test levels
- Reduce DHT levels
- Anabolic hormone levels increase
- Increases sex hormone levels
- 3x tablets per day with meals
- 6-Bromoandrostenedione: Blocks estrogen and increases testosterone. Helps with mood and helps with stress.
- Chrysin: Limits the conversion of testosterone to estrogen.
- Indole 3- Carbinol: Promote fat loss, estrogen blocker and helps keep lean muscle mass.
- Eurycoma Longifolia herbal extract: It improves testosterone levels and muscle mass.
- Muira Puama herbal root extract: Helps with stress, enhances mood and helps with gastrointestinal issues.
- Quercetin: Helps with muscle fatigue and encourages blood supply to muscle fibres.
- Coumesterol: It copies the role of estrogen, therefore, blocks the proper hormone estrogen.
- 6,7 – Dihyrdrobergamottin: Helps the other ingredients flourish.
- Naringen: Helps absorb the ingredients.
- Boosts testosterone levels
- Lowers estrogen levels
- Helps create lean muscle mass
- The tablets have a distinctive smell
- There could be side effects, which vary from person to person
- Medium sized tablets
You can buy EstroBlok from most supplement stores and the price ranges from $69.95 – $89.95.
On a personal level:
I started taking EstroBlok three times a day with meals: breakfast, lunch and dinner for three days and started to experience intestinal pain, this prompted me to get a full blood count done to see how EstroBlok was performing.
My blood results showed EstroBlok boosted my testosterone and DHEA levels, which is BPM Labs claim.
My levels were recorded at:
DHEA – Sulphate: 7960 ng/mL
Testosterone: 4.6 nmol/L
According to Medicine Plus, the normal ranges for DHEA look like this:
And, according to Hemingways, a normal testosterone level should look like this:
EstroBlok works wonders on hormones and does aid creating a lean physique, however, it’s worth checking with your GP and to whether this product is for you.
I3C.org explains that Indole-3-Carbinol can be used to treat a variety of health issues but with any supplement, it’s always best to read the label and use in accordance with the label. Also, with any supplement, it’s a trial and error thing, what works for some people may not work for others. BPM Labs The Delta Zone worked brilliantly for me and I had amazing results from it.
As always, it’s best to check with your GP if you’re unsure or if you’re experiencing any side effects.
If you enjoyed reading this review on BPM Labs EstroBlok, then check out BPM Labs The AM/PM Burn.