I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, how good is Carbon Coco?
If you’re wondering what Carbon Coco is, then you need to check out the review on Carbon Coco’s Tooth Polish.
The ratio of yellow teeth to pearly whites is almost off the scale! All it takes is one cup of coffee and BAM your teeth have lost that fluorescent white colour. It’s no secret, there are many teeth-whitening kits on the market. However, once you find one that works for you, chances are you’ll stay loyal to that company.
The teeth whitening company I am loyal to is Carbon Coco. Why? Let’s explore:
You can probably remember me raving about the Activated Charcoal Tooth Polish, this was my first time using Carbon Coco. This is what I found from using the tooth polish:
- Application was easy
- A little goes a long way
- It takes a couple of days to see real results
Let’s explore the charcoal toothpaste.
How do I use Carbon Coco Toothpaste?
- Apply to your wet toothpaste
- Brush your teeth in circular motions for 3 minutes
- Spit out and rinse your mouth
- For best results, use the Tooth Polish afterwards
Benefits of Carbon Coco Toothpaste
- 12-hour protection against stains
- 100% Fluoride-free
- Say goodbye to bad breath
- Use morning and night
- Helps with strong teeth and healthy gums
- Protects you against plaque build up
- Promotes healthy gums
- Spearmint flavour
In case you’re wondering and thinking how is this toothpaste good for you? Carbon Coco has their ingredient list online and ready for viewing. It shows you exactly what you’re putting in your mouth … literally.
Carbon Coco Activated Charcoal Toothpaste Ingredients
The magic but not so secret main ingredient is Activated charcoal. The other ingredients include:
- Sorbitol – when used in large amounts can have a laxative effect, however, in toothpaste, it gives you that smooth paste effect.
- Silica hydrate – helps remove plaque
- Sodium Sulfate – creates the foaming action
- Flavour – that yummy spearmint flavour
- Cellulose Gum – A thickening agent
- Sodium Saccharin – Used to sweeten toothpaste
- Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate – Helps with tartar control
- Methylparaben– Helps keep your toothpaste fresh and free from nasty bacteria
What makes Carbon Coco unique?
The Love it or Leave it policy.
Carbon Coco is so confident that you will love their product, that they will give you 14 days to see results and if you don’t they will give you a FULL refund. How good is that! It’s like a risk-free trial. If you love it, you’ll keep using it. If you hate it, it’s your money back. It’s a win-win situation.
I take the Activated Charcoal Toothpaste with me everywhere; that way I actually remember to pack my toothpaste and toothbrush because it’s special.
Carbon Coco Video Review
Check out my video review on the Carbon Coco Activated Charcoal Tooth Polish, they have just released a mint flavoured tooth polish. It’s refreshing, it’s minty and it adds a whole new level to brushing your teeth with black powder.
If you enjoyed reading about Carbon Coco’s Toothpaste, check out the review on the Original Activated Charcoal Tooth Polish.