There are so many products out there claiming their the best alternative for whiter, brighter teeth that are expensive and complicated. However, what if I told you Carbon Coco could give you white teeth within a matter of minutes.
Carbon Coco is a teeth whitening product that has captured the eyes of a large measure of the Internet. Men and women from all over are trying the product and posting their results via Instagram claiming Carbon Coco has revolutionised their smile.
I too, decided it was time to board the pearly white train and see what all the fuss was about. The Besties Kit is perfect for couples!
What’s in the Carbon Coco kit
- 14 oil pulling sachet’s
- 40g Jars of activated charcoal
- Activated charcoal toothpaste – Recently added into the kit
- Toothbrush with bamboo bristles
- Tongue cleaner
- Satin pouch
I was stoked when it arrived and couldn’t wait to try it. I aimed to brush my teeth with this product for 14 days straight for optimal results and used the oil pulling sachet after each brushing session. That way, my teeth would be sparkly white and I would only have to brush my teeth as a booster when they started to become dull again (I drink a lot of coffee).
I made a complete mess on the first attempt. My mouth went completely black and kind of resembled tar and splattered everywhere … I mean EVERYWHERE! Luckily, the taste is neutral and the only ingredient in it is Activated Coconut Shell Charcoal. The cleanup was easy, it just wipes off.
Up next was Organic Oil Pulling: use in the morning before brushing your teeth. I used this after brushing my teeth. I left the mixture in my mouth for 15 minutes, just swishing it around while watching the latest season of OITNB. After 15 minutes my mouth felt squeaky clean and fresh. It is recommended you use the oil pulling 14 days straight for maximum results.
- Brush teeth for 2-3 minutes using activated charcoal powder and bamboo bristle toothbrush.
- Brush your teeth with the activated toothpaste; if you don’t have the toothpaste you can just use normal toothpaste.
- Organic oil pulling, swish in your mouth for 5-15 minutes.
- Spit out and smile. There’s no need to rinse.
- Oil pulling ingredients: Coconut oil and spearmint flavouring
- Both the activated charcoal powder and oil pulling are natural. That means it’s safe for pregnant and breastfeeding women.
- Oil pulling helps:
- Freshen your breath
- Improves oral health
This product overall gave me a brighter smile. It’s easy, cost-efficient and you can do it in the comfort of your own home.
Check out the video below for a quick snippet of what to expect when using Carbon Coco.
Let me know in the comments your experiences with Carbon Coco!
If you enjoyed reading this post, then check out a review of Essano beauty range.