I couldn’t keep this beauty secret to myself. I had to share it. Recently discovered a brand in the bright-lighted hair and beauty aisle called Essano, a natural, earth, animal and people friendly product.
What is Essano Beauty Range?
- Plant-based natural ingredients
- Certified organic
- Packaging is recyclable
- Not tested on animals! Hooray!
Did I mention their main ingredient is Rose Hip Oil?
Benefits of Rose Hip Oil
- Scar tissue
- Stretch marks
- Sun damage
Your skin will feel tight, refreshed and nourished.
I had the privilege of trying the range and fell in love with them. I ended up purchasing all the products. My skin hasn’t looked this alive and nurtured in months. I recently made some life decisions that caused my skin to break out, look tired and flat.
My skin care routine
- Cleanser: I use in the mornings after my gym session;
- Micellar water: I use in the morning when I wake up and to remove makeup
- Serum: I apply directly when I get out of the shower and I use this as a base for makeup
- Night cream: I apply at night-time after the serum has dried
- Moisturiser: I use in the mornings
- Exfoliator: I use at night-time to exfoliate all the dead and dry skin off
- Facial wipes: I use them when I am on the move and don’t have the resources to wash my face or wipe my makeup off
- Facial mask: I use once a week.
- Body lotion – I use this all over my body – no one likes dry skin;
- Hair care: I use the Hydrating shampoo and conditioner;
- Hair recovery serum: I use after washing my hair or before I use a heating iron;
You could say I’m obsessed, or you could say I found my beauty product in shining armour?
If you’re stressing over wanting to use natural products and trying to live a healthy and more considerate lifestyle, Essano will make life happier with their range.
You and Essano have something in common if you’ve promised yourself to avoid products that are tested on animals, or sworn that no chemicals will ever touch your body.
Their promise is no:
If you enjoyed reading this post, then check out a review of Frank Body.