This is what Train Hard & Stay Beautiful is all about – training hard and staying beautiful! And now, it’s absolutely possible thanks to FitCover. The lightweight, mineral foundation that is easily applied and provides a full-face and natural look. Perfect for people who wish to wear makeup at the gym. So, what makes FitCover so good?
If you’re finding that your normal makeup isn’t doing you justice and you’re breaking out all the time; it might be time to upgrade your makeup and discover the FitCover way. When we train, we perspire. Most of our foundations block our pores when we sweat causing dirt and toxins to become trapped, which contributes to our skin problems.
Features & Benefits of FitCover
- Provides full coverage: Acts as a foundation and a concealer.
- Cruelty-free testing: No animals are harmed in the production or making of FitCover (Perfect for vegans!).
- 100% Vegan-friendly
- Made for those sweaty sessions: Because it doesn’t clog your pores.
- 100% Natural ingredients: no artificial preservatives, no talc, no parabens and no nasty ingredients.
- Anti-everything: Anti-aging, anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties.
- Hypoallergenic: If you’re allergic to makeup, give this a go!
- SPF 15+: Great for those who are sensitive to the sunlight or if you look for makeup with sunscreen properties.
- Promotes cell regeneration and oxygenation
- Water-resistant: Great for sweaty faces
I started using FitCover with the intention of just using it for my training and active days but then I realised how easy the application is and when I am running late it’s the perfect cover for a full day of work and busy activity. If you’re the type who can’t leave the house without a full face of makeup, FitCover will give you the coverage minus the time associated with achieving it.
FitCover gives you a radiant and glowing look. It disguises the tired and dull skin. It’s more than just mineral foundation for active people but a mineral foundation for everyday life. It’s great for sensitive skin due to its hypoallergenic properties. I recommend giving FitCover a go, see how it will benefit you and your skin. Put on a full face of makeup in one application and leave the house feeling confident and natural.
I’ve been raving about the Full Experience Kit as it comes with the 10g tub of mineral foundation, a Kabuki brush and 3 x 1g samples to try. Here are some of the other products to try or to create a makeup stack.
- Full-Experience Kit – pick your shade and receive a Kabuki brush and 3 sample shades
- Mineralise active foundation – This is just the mineral powder by itself. You can pick your shade.
- Kabuki Brush – This comes in the full-experience kit but if you’re after a new brush, you can buy them separately.
- Superfood HIIT Serum – You can use this underneath your mineral foundation, it provides a facial nutrition hit.
- Samples – If you’re not sure on your colour or if you’re just wanting to give it a go before fully committing. You can try with the samples and decide for yourself.
The shades to choose from aren’t your typical – light, medium, ivory, and sand etc. I was a bit confused with their colour method but fear not – if you’re unsure on your shade, you can send the girls a message with a naturally lit, no makeup picture and they will recommend a shade for your skin. The shades include:
- Strength (Coming Soon)
The shade Lift being the lightest and the shade inspired being the darkest. I have the shade ‘Activate’.
If you’re a FitCover lover, you have the opportunity to subscribe and get your go-to shade sent to you every couple of week or months. You decide how often it arrives at your doorstep.
If you enjoyed reading about FitCover, check out & Sunflower Illuminating Face Oil.